SIMXRAY is a Ray based software for simulating the Digital X-Ray inspection for the components in STL/ OBJ formats, with provision to embed defects Options to translate and/or rotate the components, to change Source and Detector Parameters, to store the radiography images in DICONDE formats 3D Reconstruction from 2D Projected Images and Visualisation of Slices (Coronal, Transverse and Sagittal) and saving the reconstructed component in STL file format using Marching Cube Algorithm. In SIMXRAY, user can plan the radiography inspection of an component by optimizing the number of shots and its orientations to detect all the defects. SIMXRAY is quite simple to use.
Features of SIMXRAY
- A Ray Based software package for simulating the Digital X-ray Inspection.
- Import CAD files in .stl and .obj formats of components to be simulated
- Material Libraries to assign material for the loaded component
- Merging of components with different materials
- Modelling Standard Welds
- Options to embed defects
- Options to translate and/or rotate the components
- Ability to change Source and Detector Parameters
- Forward Simulation to generate a realistic radiographic image
- Contrast enhancement Tool
- 3D Reconstruction from 2D XRay images – using CPU and GPU and store them as RAW files
- Saving back the reconstructed component in STL file format
- DICONDE file option to save Radiography images
NOTICE :We are pleased to inform that the copyrights for the above work in the name of Dhvani Research Private Limited has been recorded under the registration numbers SW - 7560/2013 / SW - 7561/2013 / SW - 7563/2013